Auto Body Repair for Los Angeles, CA Residents
Unfortunately, car accidents happen everyday. If this is your first time navigating the auto body repair process and you live in the Los Angeles, California, El Shaddai Auto Body is here to make the process as simple as possible. We always provide straightforward information to help you set realistic expectations, understand potential costs and ask appropriate questions at the auto body repair shop.
Why Is El Shaddai Auto Body the Best Auto Body Shop in Los Angeles?
El Shaddai Auto Body holds industry leading I-CAR Gold class and ASE Blue Seal certifications in collision repairs. Our technicians undergo continuous training and are capable of repairing all makes and models of cars and trucks both foreign and domestic. We are experienced in dealing with insurance providers and can help you navigate the complex claims process.
El Shaddai Auto Body has the best:
- Customer Service– We are fully committed to ensuring your experience with us is a breath of fresh air even after the difficulty of an accident.
- Comprehensive Services– Unlike other auto body shops in Los Angeles, we will never turn you away or tell you there’s something we can’t fix.
- Talent & Experience– Our technicians are ASE Blue Seal certified and I-CAR Gold Class certified, offering world-class service.
- Ahead of the Curve– We only use state-of-the-art equipment and technology.
- Lifetime Warranty– Once your vehicle is back to brand new, we’ll even gift you with a workmanship lifetime warranty.
Auto Body Repair Services
Our auto body shop offers the following services:
- Dent removal: Dent removal is one of the most common types of body shop repairs. Dents range in size from small dings to large impressions that require body filler and extensive work. Dents typically occur due to extreme weather, car accidents, or other non-collision events. While there are many do-it-yourself dent repair options on the market, removing dents yourself can lead to paint damage and a more expensive repair. It is best to seek the assistance of an experienced auto body shop. Many small dings and dents can be repaired by utilizing a paintless dent repair technique. This technique is quick, affordable and does not require body fillers or vehicle paint.
- Scratches: Even small rocks or pieces of debris can cause damage to your car if you are traveling at a high speed. Scratches can also be caused by weather elements, minor collisions, or routine wear and tear. Many scratches penetrate the vehicle’s paint finish, causing a loss of paint adhesion to the vehicle. Scratches should be repaired before they cause more extensive paint damage. We employ many scratch repair techniques including feather-edging, sanding and refinishing to ensure the dent is repaired and the paint does not continue to chip.
- Suspension damage: Suspension damage will render your car undrivable and should be repaired as soon as possible. Your vehicle’s suspension includes the wheels, tires, springs, shocks and the steering system. Because of the complexity of the suspension system, a comprehensive vehicle evaluation is needed to properly diagnose and repair the issue.
- Paintless dent repair: Paintless dent repair is an environmentally-friendly alternative to more invasive repair methods. This method can remove dings, dents and large body creases from your vehicle quicker and more affordably than other repair methods. The repair process involves four steps and can usually be completed with same-day service.
- Paint issues: Paint issues are caused by collisions, extreme weather elements and vandalism. Technician errors that occurred when your car was manufactured can also lead to paint issues after a few years. Our auto body repair shop is experienced in dealing with paint issues and our technicians can quickly identify and repair the problem.
Contact El Shaddai Auto Body Today
Our technicians specialize in repairing dents, scratches, suspension damage and paint issues. Unlike other auto body repair shops, we are committed to demystifying the repair process and providing our customers with the best service possible. Contact us today at 1-800-970-7453 for a free estimate. Los Angeles, CA residents can also perform a Google search using the keywords “Auto Body Repair Near Me” to find our website.
Need Towing in Los Angeles?
If you are in an accident and your vehicle needs towing in Los Angeles then we can help you out.